Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Afternoon! No savings tidbits today but I will be posting soon all of my favorite FB pages that I use to "catch wind" of the good deals of the week at our local stores like Wally World, Meijer, Walgreens & Rite-Aid. For those of you that have a Kroger close by, they also post Kroger deals. I absolutely love these pages as they do all the work for you...all you have to do is drive to the stores & cash in on the deals. Yesterday, thanks to one of these pages, I was able to get a JUMBO pack of Huggies(to use as a baby shower gift) & 2 packs of Orbit gum for a whopping $.97 + tax. I was SO happy!
Monday or Tuesday, I should receive my coupon inserts in the mail & I'll let you know what I think of them. I will share with you that I am getting 10 copies of each insert in the Sunday papers for less than actually going out & buying 10 papers. More Savings! :)
This morning, I made 4 batches of Michelle's Homemade Laundry Soap. If you have NOT tried this yet, I highly recommend that you give it a try. Easy to make & cheap plus it lasts a long time! Another cost-cutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment